The Sovereignty of Love Foundation Presents
Come Home to
The Sovereignty of Love
All Inclusive 7-day Retreat
Aug 27 – Sept 2, 2014
Are you ready to commit to live in resonance with your full potential?
In this inspirational healing retreat you will learn the alchemy of harmonizing your painful memories and conditioning with your innate essence of love and sovereignty.
Facilitated by Alaya DeNoyelles, Author of “The Sovereignty of Love, Coming Home With Ho’oponopono” and “Harmonize Duality, Living in Unified Consciousness.”
This simple but profound retreat promises to help you:
- ~ Identify what has separated you from your infinite well of love,
- ~ Learn the theory, embodiment and application of Ho’oponopono,
- ~ Experience deep, intimate relationship with yourself and feel the flow of self love,
- ~ Work with heart coherency and holographic reality,
- ~ Program your body’s crystalline water structure for optimal health,
- ~ Shift your habitual unconscious patterns to an integrated and harmonious frequency,
- ~ Explore the sacred geometry of the Flower of Life and the Vesica Piscis: portals into a unified and timeless reality,
- ~ Experience art and movement as a medium to embody a unified existence,
- ~ Resolve your split in consciousness and return to unified sovereignty and,
- ~ Bring lasting peace and harmony into your life.
Included in these six powerful days are:
- ~ Exquisite lodging (6 nights)
- ~ Three delicious vegetarian meals ~ local and organic
- ~ Morning program of yoga, movement or meditation
- ~ Art of Harmonizing classes and program materials
- ~ Evening programs with guest speakers and musicians
- ~ Island excursions to beaches, sacred sites, hikes, snorkeling
- ~ Group excursion transportation
Retreat Accommodations are limited to 14 people.
Your $300 deposit will reserve your space now.
or call 808.652.5808 or email
This affordable retreat has been meticulously woven to offer you an experience of a lifetime.
A private estate located on the pristine north shore of Kauai will be our home for the week. This exquisite sanctuary offers lush grounds, ocean views and jacuzzi.
- 7-8:00 Yoga, movement class, meditation or inner time
- 8:00-9:00 Wholesome breakfast
- 9:30-1:00 Art of Harmonizing class with Alaya
- 1:00-5:00 Lunch break, island excursion and/or Art of Harmonizing class (varies daily)
- 6:00-7:30 Dinner break
- 7:30-9:00 Group sharing, music, chanting, drumming, dance, sound alchemy, personal time (varies daily)
Island excursions may include
- Tour and Puja at the Hindu Temple
- Visits to sacred sites and exploration of Kauai
- Hiking, Swimming, Snorkeling, Paddle boarding
- Botanical garden tour
Adjunct activities and services offered by our retreat artisans
- Lomi lomi massage
- Sound and/or crystal healings
- Human design, magi card and/or intuitive readings
Student and Attendee Testimonials
The quintessence of your approach is to bring all of me back to love. Neither negating the past nor trying to super impose a new belief system over the top. I’ve been aware that my subconscious programming has been at odds with how I want my life to be and you have shared with me a process that makes my heart glad. ~ Sally-Anne
The workshop of your work was one of the best I’ve ever gone to and I’ve been to a lot! The slideshow presentation was wonderful…. It was so uplifting and full or grace. I feel that I was lifted up into a higher spiritual vibration. Thank you Very Much! ~ Jane
The Sovereignty of Love, clearly reflects the elegant beauty we find in the fundamental patterns from which the Universe creates, gently steering our awareness towards coherency with the reclamation of responsibility as sovereign beings connected to the whole. Alaya’s concise delivery of this truth is profound within its simplicity. ~ Nassim Haramein, Resonance Project Foundation
This wonderful collection of profound science, sacred geometry and Hawaiian mysticism, is offered in very clear and easily understandable terms… you will find that the combination is intrinsic to our true evolution, as a conscious species… ~ ShantiMayi, Author of In Our Hearts We Know
Harmonizing has completely transformed my life. It offers a deliberate, concise, step by step way of affording me the opportunity to find and develop my own intuitive inner guidance. It allows me to let go of negative energy through self-love and achieve a harmonious balance within myself and my experience of life. ~ Stacey
Humans are an intrinsic part of the oscillating holographic sea of particles that make up the universe. It is imperative to recognize our relationship to all that is, and learn to consciously harmonize. The Sovereignty of Love clearly reflects the elegant beauty we find in the fundamental patterns from which the universe is created. The techniques gently steer our awareness towards coherency and show us how to reclaim responsibility as sovereign beings connected to the whole. Alaya’s concise delivery of this truth is profound in its simplicity.
~Nassim Haramein, Director of Research, Resonance Project Foundation
Some of our eclectic supporting artisans:
Isa Maria is an artist, drummer, and Nonviolent Communication facilitator. She partnered with Alaya as her editor in the writing of The Sovereignty of Love. Isa will serve as the retreat’s on-site support person. http://isamaria.com/ http://aloha-africa.com
Jennifer Murray is a chef and food stylist on the island of Kauai. Her conscious approach to cooking infuses locally grown, organic produce with prayerful, loving nourishment. She is the author of three cookbooks including The 30-Minute Vegan and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Eating Raw.
Kim Murriera: Creative Arts Therapist, Waldorf Teacher and Massage Therapist. She weaves the wisdom of creativity into that which reveals itself from within. She has integrated the hands-‐on contact of bodywork, the therapeutic quality of creativity and the wisdom of her spiritual life into a unique collaboration with her clients. http://www.hawaiicat.org/
Please watch our YouTube!